After a long career of over 30 years in aviation including 10 year as technical engineer, 10 year as engineering manager, 2 year as airworthiness manager , 8 years as Quality manager in charge of EASA regulation, and last job as a technical director. I would now bring my expertise to MRO and CAMO.
My expertise covers:
AIRCRAFT DELIVERY :
- Aircraft pre-buy inspection and physical aircraft surveys
- Process for record statement for Airworthiness desmonstration
- Technical negotiations sales and lease
- Aircraft repossession
- Maintenance contract negotiation
- Maintenance facilities and sub-contractors selections
- Aircraft registration/deregistration/delivery
Quality Management, Aircraft Maintenance Organization compliance with regulatory requirements, preparation of associated manuals and procedures, Part M and Part 145.
I have a expertise in EASA certification assistance plan for airline and MRO in fields such as line maintenance, base maintenance, workshops and continuous airworthiness organization. I am pleased to put my expertise at your service to evaluate your structure and accompany you through your certification process.
- Follow up CAMO/MRO up to approval obtaining
- Manual/Procedure writing CAMO / MOE.
- On-site technical representation in the centers MRO's/CAMO,
- Maintenance schedule modifications studies
- Certificate of airworthiness (C of A) renewals